Adsmurai is a top Social Media Advertising company. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Official Partners working for global brands.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern based in Barcelona HQ (Passeig de Gràcia). A proactive, organized and customer oriented person, eager to publish content on the latest developments in social media technology.
- Content/Journalist skills
- Social Media Tech industry affinity
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent degree.
- Have a background and excellence in writing, spelling, and grammatical revision.
- Have experience with web content writing.
- English writing skills.
- Be dynamic and a team player.
- Be organized and deliver results proactively.
- Willing to be part of a Social Media Advertising leader with an entrepreneurial heart.
What we expect from you?
- Ownership of the process by creating content for Adsmurai channels.
- Take part in planning, execution, and delivery of Content activities.
- Work on audience growth of Adsmurai across our channels: Web, Inbound content (ebooks, white-papers, reports…), Blog and Social Media networks.
- Engage in creative inbound content campaigns for our communication channels, including written, visual, video, and audio content, identifying the most appropriate format and platform.
- Team up with other professionals, such as Designers, Ads Managers, Developers, Sales, Cx level executives, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the need of key stakeholders and our audience.
- Analyze campaign success and share insights and best practices for future projects.
One of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with rooftop, terrace, beer and barbecue.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
Regular fun team activities.
Free cookies, coffee, kit-kats and fresh fruit.
Trainee contract possible to extend to indefinite contract if the experience is satisfactory.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.