Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring Digital Account Managers to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for a brilliant and super cool Digital Account Manager with at least 2 years of working experience to join our managed team in Bogota. You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our family. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day!
What we are looking for?
- You are proficient using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads.
- You have been involved managing social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- You are familiar managing and monitoring campaign budgets and performance, implementing optimizations and improving results.
- You have genuine interest in online marketing and customer service.
- You have digital advertising knowledge and you are passionate about new technologies, advancements in development tools and techniques.
- You are a strategic thinker and yet goal oriented.
- You have an international spirit and you can communicate fluently in English and Spanish. Any other languages are a super plus.
What we expect from you?
- You have amazing interpersonal skills and a proactive, hands-on approach.
- You have awesome verbal and written communication and negotiation skills both.
- You have strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge with others and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques.
- You work well with other top-level Account Managers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- You should be confident working in a fast and agile start-up environment.
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices near Parque de la 93.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training.
- Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
- Permanent contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.