Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Growth Manager to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for a brilliant and super cool Growth Manager with at least 3 years of working experience to join our managed team in Bogota. You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our global family. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day!
What we are looking for?
- You have digital advertising background and knowledge and you are passionate about new technologies, advancements in development tools and techniques.
- You have proven capacity of helping clients grow and expand whilst adding value.
- You work based on objectives and are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- You are a critical thinker and show proactivity to change and improve constantly.
- You are a team player and know how to get the most out of your colleagues, clients and partners to obtain business results.
- You have technical background which allows you to understand the products and software we have in-house.
- Data is your passion and you are able to interpret data, analyze results and provide reports with business valuable quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- You have at least one year of experience in business development or can demonstrate familiarity selling technological products/engineering solutions to clients or partners.
- You are proficient social media ad platforms, mostly Facebook, Instagram, Google and Twitter.
- You are familiar with managing and monitoring large campaign budgets and performance, implementing optimizations and improving results.
- You have a genuine interest in digital marketing strategies and customer service.
- You have an international spirit and you can communicate fluently in English and Spanish. Any other languages are a super plus.
What we expect from you?
- Work hand in hand with the solutions engineering team to identify and provide tools to clients that can scale the account and improve the team’s efficiency.
- You have amazing interpersonal skills and a proactive, hands-on approach.
- You have awesome verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- You have a strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge with others and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques.
- You work well with other top-level Account Managers and Sales team and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- You should be confident working in a fast and agile start-up environment.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Pick your HW choice.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
- Permanent contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.