Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Java Developer to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools.
Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Java Developer to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona (HQ). You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our family. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day.
What are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 3 years of general programming experience.
- You are proficient using Java.
- You are familiar with JVM, its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds.
- You are confident with the following tools: Git, Gradle, Docker.
- You have worked in async programming.
- You have strong testing experience.
- You are knowledgeable of design and architectural patterns.
- You have experience using SOLID, TDD, DDD.
- You are confident working with and developing internal and external RESTful APIs.
- You are familiar with agile methodologies.
- You can communicate fluently in English (but it is nice to notice you that our primary language is Spanish).
Nice to have:
What do we offer?
We offer the chance to be part of a flat-structured Agile-oriented team composed of engineers, hungry of knowledge and innovation.
We will make you feel at home in one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue. You will work within a friendly and flexible working environment where you will have full ownership of your developments. We actively promote and take part in trainings in order to keep you up to date. We offer you a permanent contract as well as flexible retribution system. Additionally, we have an agreement with a gym and offer English lessons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SEND YOUR CV