Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Junior Fullstack Software Engineer (aka samurai) to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe, and LATAM.
We are currently looking for passionate and talented Junior Fullstack Software Engineer to join our growing engineering team in Malaga. You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our family. Our teams have full ownership of the products, features and technical stacks and therefore you should be willing to take the responsibility that goes with it.
Visual Commerce is one of Adsmurai recent projects, a platform where its main core runs from social media user generated content to bring people and brands together. It allows content acquisition, curation and categorization, image copyrighting and product matching.
What we are looking for?
- Experience in PHP.
- Experience with object-oriented frameworks (preferably Symfony or Laravel).
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Some experience in JVM-based languages (such as Java or Scala)
- Good development practices, including SOLID, TDD and DDD.
- Some knowledge of Docker, Git, NoSQL databases and CI/CD.
- Some experience developing internal and external RESTful APIs.
What we expect from you?
- You have a strong interest in learning and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques.
- You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible.
- You work well with top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you and the team grow.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems.
- You are a confident communicator and comfortable working in an agile environment.
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in Malaga.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Take full ownership of your developments.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Pick your HW choice.
- We foster and are actively involved in the training of our people.
- Coffee & snacks. Permanent contract.
- English lessons.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.