In Adsmurai we are looking for a Market Research Intern to join our fantastic Sales department. As a Market Research Intern you will be located in the Barcelona (HQ) office and your main function will be to conduct market research in order to generate new leads and take the sales funnel and its conversion to the next level. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
Your responsibility will be:
- Develop a database of potential customers, segmenting sectors and locating brands.
- Collect, validate, maintain and update relevant information about markets and new leads.
- Locate forums, events or conferences related to the commercial strategy and promote the presence and branding of the company.
- Collaborate in defined moments with Marketing, Product Development and Customer success departments.
- Define and classify the list of leads provided so that the Sales team can work and improve efficiency.
- Understand the dynamics of the market and target profiles.
- Locate contacts within the potential customers.
- Participate in the first phases of interlocution.
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet the needs of teams in the tight timeframes of a fast-growing company.
What are we looking for?
- Analytical profile, structured, organized and able to work under pressure.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback within a team.
- Wants to learn and grow with a problem-solving attitude.
- Good communicative and management skills.
- Essential: fluent Spanish and English. Any other language is welcome!
What do we offer?
- 6 months of full-time paid internship with the possibility of joining the team with a permanent contract.
- We will make you feel at home in one of the best offices in the centre of Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with terrace and barbecue.
- Friendly and flexible work environment.
- Regular activities with all the Samurai team.
- Language classes: English and Spanish.
- We cultivate and actively participate in internal and external training.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.