Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Product Content Manager to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for a fantastic and brilliant Product Content Manager to join our Marketing team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely fast moving ecosystem.
What do we Expect From you?
- Lead all content creation activities to build consideration and product interest (mid-funnel).
- Writing all product copy content (eBooks, whitepapers…) in a useful, entertaining, informative and inbound optimized way.
- Working closely with the Brand Content Specialist and the Marketing team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Targeting keywords set by the marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation or assist on the creation of entertaining and informative art and/or video content.
- Updating all sections of the website above all the ones related to the portfolio products.
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated ideally from advertising, marketing or journalism-related degree.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Art, Design and Video editing skills are a plus.
- You are familiar with Social Media or Digital Advertising industry.
- You have an international spirit and you can communicate fluently (speaking and writing) in English. Our main language is Spanish but any other languages are welcome.
What we Offer:
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Two incredible offsites each year.
- Pick your HW choice.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
- Permanent contract.
- English lessons.
- Gym arrangement.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.