Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring our Sales Europe to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced sales leader with at least 4-6 years of experience who would be responsible of building, consolidating and expanding our business in Europe. Although the position is based in Barcelona, the role requires traveling around strategic markets in Europe.
What do we expect from you?
- LeMeet/exceed quarterly revenue goals through effective management and prioritization of client portfolio.
- Cultivate relationships with clients in the Europe market to drive revenue, retention and ultimately maximize client satisfaction.
- Establish Adsmurai as a critical FMP in the market and trusted advisor to clients.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and business opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with senior-level contacts at client organizations.
- Effectively manage executive management through regular and accurate reporting and insight.
What are we looking for?
- 4-6 years of sales experience in Social Media and/or Digital Advertising.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales expectations.
- Experience in building and managing relationships at senior levels.
- Understanding the mechanics and metrics of branding and direct response advertising.
- Entrepreneurial and focused mindset.
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
- Team player with an ability to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport and work cross-functionally.
- Written and spoken English and Spanish to a native standard required. Other European languages strongly preferred.
What we Offer:
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Pick your HW choice.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
- Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
- Permanent contract.
- English lessons.
- Gym arrangement.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers, medical insurance)..
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.