Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Senior FullStack Software Engineer (aka samurai) to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe, and LATAM.
We are currently looking for passionate and talented Senior FullStack Software Engineers to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona (HQ). You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our family. Our teams have full ownership of the products, features and technical stacks and therefore you should be willing to take the responsibility that goes with it.
Ads Optimization is the iconic product of Adsmurai, a platform that scales and optimize the client's Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns. It allows the creation, the implementation and the reporting, as well as the automation of the creation and publishing of ads.
What we are looking for?
- High experience using PHP or another OOP language.
- Experience with object-oriented frameworks (preferably Symfony or Laravel).
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Good development practies including SOLID, TDD and DDD.
- Knowledge of Docker and Ansible
- Experience developing internal and external Restful APIs.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of hexagonal architecture.
- Experience with Rabbit MQ, Kafka or any other queueing system.
- Experience with CQRS architecute.
What we expect from you?
- You have a strong interest in learning and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques.
- You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible.
- You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems.
- You are a confident communicator and comfortable working in an agile environment.
We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Take full ownership of your developments.
Regular fun team activities.
Pick your HW choice.
We foster and are actively involved in the training of our people.
Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.