Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Talent Development Specialist to define our training plan and support People Business Partners in the follow-up strategies and in the recruiting processes. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe and LATAM.
We are looking for the best and brightest Talent Development Specialist to join our People, Talent & Culture team in Barcelona (HQ). You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our family. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day!
- Lead the Training Plan definition.
- Partner in the Talent Management policies.
- Key role in the definition of our Career Path.
- Manage recruiting processes.
- Provide us with ideas for the follow-up metodologies.
- Capacity to manage the trainings.
What we expect from you?
- Be able to understand the needs of the teams and define a training plan.
- You focus on people and their professional growth.
- Have knowledge of training partners and detect internal trainers.
- Management, coordination, monitoring of training activities.
- Definition of jobs to categorize all roles of the company.
- Offer solutions to define a Career Path.
- You can manage a successful selection process from beginning to end.
- Support People Business Partners to improve team tracking.
- Support in the definition of evaluation models.
- Offer leadership tools to our Team Leads.
- Improve Onboarding processes.
- Will make you feel at home in one of the best offices in the centre of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with roof terrace and barbecue.
- You will be part of a team with a flat structure and Agile orientation that maximizes self-organization and team ownership.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Control and responsibility of your developments.
- Regular and fun team activities.
- Choose your HW option.
- English classes.
- Gym Arrangement.
- We cultivate and actively participate in internal and external training.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, day care vouchers...).
- Permanent contract.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.