Adsmurai is growing fast and we are hiring a Team Lead (aka samurai) to help us deliver our promise of providing awesome social media marketing tools. Adsmurai is transforming how companies create, optimize and scale advertising campaigns on social media and how they discover, curate and source content from users interacting with their brands and products. We are Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, and Google Partners and we work for top customers in Spain, Europe, and LATAM.
We are currently looking for a skilled, self-starter, and experienced Team Lead, that leads by example, to join our growing product development team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
You will work in an agile environment with both, software developers and team leads.
Here's a brief summary of our tech stack:
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB.
Methodologies: TDD, DDD, Hexagonal Architecture, CQRS.
- Help the team to keep the focus on the most important tasks.
- Provide support in order to unblock technical or business decisions.
- Achieve a global vision of the department to balance decisions that affect both the team and the department as a whole.
- Represent the team in company-wide decisions.
- Collaborate with other team leads to lead the whole department.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end process, until our products/features are effectively solving the challenges they may have.
What we are looking for?
- High experience using PHP or another OOP language.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Good development practices including SOLID, TDD and DDD.
- Experience developing internal and external Restful APIs.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of hexagonal architecture.
- Experience with Rabbit MQ, Kafka or any other queueing system.
- Experience with CQRS architecture.
What we expect from you?
- You are highly motivated and enjoy challenges.
- You are always looking for innovation.
- High experience in software development.
- You are an open, friendly and easy-going person and you have good communication skills.
- You have the necessary vision to prioritize, in the best way possible, both technical and business tasks with a data-driven approach.
- You have a strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge among the team and you are excited in advancements in development tools and techniques.
- You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you both grow.
We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
- Being part of a flat-structured Agile-oriented team that maximizes self-organization and team ownership.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Take full ownership of your developments.
Regular fun team activities.
Pick your HW choice.
We foster and are actively involved in the training of our people.
Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.