We are currently looking for a skilled and self-starter UI Designer to join our growing product development team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
What we do:
Currently, we hold three main products all related to publishing content that help brands get the best performance in the advertising ecosystem. Katana is a publishing and optimizing platform for ad campaigns. Visual Commerce gets user generated content to promote visibility to our customers’ products. Feed Composer is a tool that works with product feeds and transform them into ready-to-work feeds for product matching and dynamic ads. Our objective is to get all products SaaS ready with great visual appeal.
What we need from you:
We need you to help us get consistency and ensure great visual quality in form of excellent applied user interface design. You will be the cornerstone of everything our users see and touch in our products, and the gatekeeper of our brand as well. We aim for a clean, clutter-free and well communicated designs.
- A selection of works that you are proud of.
- Mastery in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the product development process in fast-paced technology companies.
- Knowledge in interaction design.
- Bonus: experience with HTML/CSS
- Bonus: experience with animation.
What we expect from you?
- Translate problems and new concepts into intuitive and clean UIs.
- Work alongside Product Teams to ensure all new features are built according to specifications.
- Work closely to UX team facilitating user research and testing, and ensuring usability and product consistency.
- Work alongside the Product Team to iterate on existing designs to contribute towards established KPIs.
- Audit existing designs to ensure usability and consistency.
- Create ready-to-code interactive prototypes in inVision or your favorite tool.
- Creating vector illustrations with Adobe Illustrator or Sketch.
- Collaborate closely with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers.
- Responsible for creating a cohesive style guide.
- Apply design principles to create reusable components for all products.
- Create UI assets and get them ready to a production stage.
We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
Regular fun team activities.
Two incredible offsites each year.
Pick your HW choice.
We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.