We are currently looking for a skilled and self-starter UI Designer to join our growing product development team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
What we do:
Currently, we hold three main products all related to publishing content that help brands get the best performance in the advertising ecosystem. Katana is a publishing and optimizing platform for ad campaigns. Visual Commerce gets user generated content to promote visibility to our customers’ products. Feed Composer is a tool that works with product feeds and transforms them into ready-to-work feeds for product matching and dynamic ads. Our objective is to get all products SaaS ready with great visual appeal.
We long for quickness and we strongly believe in fast validation.
What we need from you:
We need you to help us get consistency and ensure great visual quality in the form of excellent applied user interface design. You will be the cornerstone of everything our users see and touch in our products, and the gatekeeper of our brand and styles as well. We aim for a clean, clutter-free and well-communicated designs. We need you to fail fast, so testing your designs with stakeholders and users is a must to ensure a user-centric approach in the delivery.
- Portfolio with proven designs.
- Mastery in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the product development process in fast-paced technology companies.
- Knowledge in interaction design.
- Bonus: although we do not explicitly require experience with HTML/CSS, we believe that UI designers also need to have a working understanding of coding.
- Bonus: experience with animation.
What we expect from you?
- Translate problems and new concepts into intuitive and clean UIs.
- Work alongside Product Teams to ensure all new features are built according to specifications.
- Work closely to the UX team facilitating user research and testing, and ensuring usability and product consistency.
- Conduct user testing sessions to assess user experience.
- Work alongside the Product Team to iterate on existing designs to contribute towards established KPIs.
- Audit existing designs to ensure usability and consistency.
- Create ready-to-code interactive prototypes in inVision or your favorite tool.
- Expert user with Adobe Illustrator, Sketch or Figma.
- Collaborate closely with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers.
- Responsible for creating a cohesive style guide.
- Apply design principles to create reusable components for all products.
- Create UI assets and get them ready for the production stage.
Will make you feel at home in one of the best offices in the centre of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia) with roof terrace and barbecue.
You will be part of a team with a flat structure and Agile orientation that maximizes self-organization and team ownership.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
Control and responsibility of your developments.
Regular and fun team activities.
Choose your HW option.
We cultivate and actively participate in internal and external training.
Fresh fruit and coffee.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, day care vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.