We are currently looking for a young and self-starter UI Designer Intern to join our growing Marketing team in Barcelona (HQ). You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
What we do:
Currently we are looking to increase and upgrade our online presence in our various platforms (Website, landings, emails, social, inbound content...).
What we need from you:
We need you to help us get consistency and ensure great visual quality in form of excellent applied user interface design. You will be the cornerstone of everything our users see and touch in our content, and the gatekeeper of our brand as well. We aim for a clean, clutter-free and well communicated designs.
- A selection of works that you are proud of.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the digital marketing environment in fast-paced technology companies.
- Knowledge in interaction design.
- Bonus: experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) such as Wordpress, Hubspot...
- Bonus: experience with video creation.
What we expect from you?
- Translate problems and new concepts into intuitive and clean UIs. .
- Work closely with the the rest of the design product team facilitating guidelines and coordinating all assets.
- Create UI assets and get them ready to a production stage.
- Creating illustrations with Adobe Illustrator or Sketch.
- Collaborate closely with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, Account Managers and Developers.
- Responsible for creating a cohesive style guide.
- Apply design principles to create reusable components for all products.
We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
Regular fun team activities.
Two incredible offsites each year.
Pick your HW choice.
We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.