We are currently looking for a skilled and self-starter UX Designer to join our growing product development team in our offices in Malaga. You should be confident working in an extremely dynamic ecosystem. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every single day!
What we do:
Currently, we hold three main products all related to publishing content that help brands get the best performance in the advertising ecosystem. Katana is a publishing and optimizing platform for ad campaigns. Visual Commerce gets user generated content to promote visibility to our customers’ products. Feed Composer is a tool that works with product feeds and transform them into ready-to-work feeds for product matching and dynamic ads. Our objective is to get all products SaaS ready with great visual appeal.
- Design software that meet people’s needs.
- Identify, define and implement, collaboratively with the rest of the team, necessary metrics to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Become an expert of knowing our customers and users.Collaborate with product team to identify and design different ways to validate ideas.
- Lead process of recruiting, designing and executing interviews with customers when necessary.
- Keep updated of our competitor products.
- Collaborate with different product and development roles to define solutions, providing interaction models, user flow diagrams, wireframes or prototypes that help the team implement designed solutions.
- Synthesize data and report your findings with stakeholders.
What we expect from you?
- Lead usability studies and any other technique that help product team to take decisions on prioritization of ideas and defining scope of steps that will be implemented for each idea.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to create user-centric designs that meets business goals.
- Make design decisions based on insights over opinions.
- Be familiar with tools or concepts like design sprint, interaction design, information architecture, customer journey, user story mapping, personas, empathy map.
- Know when it has to be applied guerrilla usability testing or sophisticated UX research depending on the needs.
- Influence the team with your findings to improve product value.
- Proficiency in Sketch or other design tools and knowledge of inVision or other prototyping tools.
- You should be fluent in English, even though we talk mostly in Spanish.
- You are organized and methodical.You have good communication skills.You are an open, friendly and easy-going person.You feel comfortable working with agile principles.
We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in Malaga.
Friendly and flexible working environment.
Regular fun team activities.
Two incredible offsites each year.
Pick your HW choice.
We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks.
Flexible compensation plan (transport, restaurant, nursery vouchers...).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.