The ADSMURAI website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other purposes, to ensure the proper functioning of the page, allow the user faster access to selected services, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and even, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or device and do not provide references that reveal your personal data unless express permission from the user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject the cookies installed that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the User's access to its services, through the cookies adjustment panel provided on our website. Likewise, you may configure your browser at any time without affecting the User's ability to access the contents. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the web.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytics cookies, advertising and affiliation cookies, being exempted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES
- a) According to the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third party Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) According to the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie - which can range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) According to the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the web and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies (which collect information on the use of the website),
- Advertising cookies (collect information about users' preferences and personal choices),
- Affiliate Cookies (allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPE OF COOKIES USED FOR THIS WEBSITE
While browsing our website, cookies from our social networks may be stored in your browser. Here are the links to the cookies of the social networks that we use on this website:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy.
- Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy.
- Cookies from Instagram, see more information in its cookies policy.
- Cookies from Linkedin, see more information in its cookies policy.
- Cookies from Pinterest, see more information in its cookies policy.
- Cookies from Youtube, see more information in its cookies policy.
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation supports and those that do not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced:
Options> Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they are completely adjusted to the version of your browser. You may also be using another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section. (Please consult your browser's help for more information).
DISABLING / ENABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, this is done through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adjust your browser settings so that your browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Remember that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and computer you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function as intended. Some site functions may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, declining cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. It simply means that the ads will not be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method of adjusting your settings. If necessary, consult your browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your cell phone, please refer to your device's manual for more information.
You can learn more about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the website contains so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, images, or short movies that are stored elsewhere but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, should you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Alternatively, please contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 RGPD)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ADSMURAI S.L. is responsible for the processing of the personal data you provide us, located at HQ Passeig de Gràcia, 60 3º & 4º, 08007, Barcelona and with CIF B66216482. Contact mail email@example.com.
What do we use your personal data for?
The information collected through first-party cookies (session and user login cookies) is typically used to track user actions when filling out online forms on various pages, or as a shopping cart to keep track of items the user has selected by clicking a button or to customize the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Through analytical cookies, your browsing habits are analyzed to improve the services provided;
- Through behavioral cookies, information about user preferences is collected to manage advertising spaces in the most effective way possible; and
- advertising cookies measure the performance of advertisements and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, given at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioral, and advertising cookies; for the session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the processing is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (the data controller).
To whom do we communicate your data?
How long will your data be kept?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability of the same, withdrawal of consent (without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to treatment, limitation (in certain circumstances) and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.