Date updated: 24/02/2022
Your privacy is important to us, so, through this document, we explain how ADSMURAI collects your data, what we collect and how we use it and for what purpose, when you use our website, platform and/or services linking you to this policy when you interact with us.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we will actually need for the services requested; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation, court injunction or by requesting your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
Clients: These are those who contract our services and/or products. From them, we collect the company name, tax address, billing information, email, phone number, IP address, and, where appropriate, the user name in social networks of those employees with whom ADSMURAI interacts or has interacted.
Processing of data of residents in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT:
Identity: ADSMURAI S.L. (hereinafter ADSMURAI and also the provider, indistinctly)
Postal address: HQ Passeig de Gràcia, 60, 3º & 4º, 08007, Barcelona, Spain
ADSMURAI, as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Method of Data Collection and data we collect:
The data we collect and how we obtain it is as follows:
- through the contact form, "know our service" and "know our product": name and surname, email, job position.
- via chat: name, email, phone number
- through the newsletter subscription form: email address
- by sending CV: name and surname, emails, ID, phone, address, profession data, experience, CV
Purpose of Processing:
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website, app or in the corresponding document:
- Contact form, "managed services" form, "tech services" form, "creative lab" form, "product" form, and "start now" form: to respond to queries and/or provide the information requested by the User;
- registration: for the creation by the provider of a user account so that the customer can access the web app.
- by chat: to answer queries and/or provide the information requested by the User;
- newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to it;
- CV sending form: in order to involve the interested party in the personnel selection processes currently open or for future processes in which the candidate may fit. In order to carry out such selection, the provider may carry out psycho-technical tests or competency tests to validate whether your profile meets the requirements of the vacancy and may not be used for other purposes. For the best management of the follow-up of your applications, the provider uses the TEAMTAILOR platform, with which it has signed the corresponding contract of processing manager, through which the management and follow-up of the interviews, applications, and summary of the positions to which your CV has been submitted will be carried out. To do this you must register through the registration form of said platform or through.
- Other purposes:
- To carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal, and accounting procedures that are necessary under current legislation;
- To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the web;
- Performing usability analysis of the web, through cookies (mentioned in the cookies policy);
- Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Unsubscribe" in the mail outlined.
In accordance with the LSSICE, ADSMURAI does not engage in SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all communications you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or court order.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produces effects on your data.
Legitimacy of the Processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given at the time of providing your data in the corresponding form to carry out the purposes, at the time of marking the checkbox.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Period of Data Retention:
Your data will be retained for the duration of the business relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition or limitation to processing. However, we will keep your data for the periods legally provided for in the applicable provisions.
Recipients of Assignments or Transfers:
ADSMURAI does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either within or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to law enforcement agencies under a court order or by an obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will be only that which the provider has at that time.
The information you provide both through this website and through the application will be hosted on ADSMURAI servers, contracted to the company that provides the web hosting service. The processing of the entity's data is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
Also, the provider uses certain tools to provide services necessary for the development of the activity, being able to store your data. These tools are the following:
Google Analytics: to perform an analysis and metrics of the use that users make of the web through cookies. The information generated and collected by these cookies about the use (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google Inc., located in Delaware, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mount View (California), CA 94043 of the United States ( " Google "), on its servers in the United States.
Clarity: to perform an analysis and metrics of the use that users make of the web through cookies. The information generated and collected by these cookies about the use (including IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Microsoft Corp. located at One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington, 98052- 6399, USA.
Email Marketing: used for the hubspot email marketing service.
Interviewing platform: used for Team Tailor interviews.
Rights of Interested People:
As a user-stakeholder, you may request the exercise of the following rights before ADSMURAI by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: "DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED ", and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: to correct errors and modify data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that is inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the data subject's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
- Limitation of processing: entails the marking of the personal data retained, in order to limit its future processing, for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that he/she can transmit it to another data controller, without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects the data subject.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your place of residence if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been infringed. For contact information for your local data protection authority, please see the links below:
- For individuals in the EEA: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
- For individuals in the UK: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
- For individuals in Switzerland: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html
Treatment of data of California Residents
California residents, based on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) have the rights to:
- The right to know about the personal information a company collects about you and how it is used and shared;
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions);
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information; and
- The right to nondiscrimination for exercising your CCPA rights.
To exercise your rights you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will disclose and provide the requested information free of charge within 45 days of receipt of your verifiable request. The time period for providing the requested information may be extended once for an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
We do not sell personal information. However, Service Providers with whom we partner (e.g., our advertising partners) may use technology in the Service that "sells" personal information as defined by the CCPA.
Processing of data of residents of Australia
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or the "Australian Privacy Act" regulates the rights of Australian residents. This Act allows them:
Access to the personal information we process about them.
Correct their personal information: by amending their personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Not to identify themselves or use a pseudonym to deal with a particular matter. This principle governed by the above Act may not be implemented where ADSMURAI is required or authorized by or under Australian law, or a court/court order, to deal with individuals who have identified themselves; or where it is impracticable for ADSMURAI to deal with individuals who have not identified themselves or who have used a pseudonym.
ADSMURAI will not use the information collected for purposes other than those disclosed to the user. To request any of the rights, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
ADSMURAI takes steps that are reasonable in the circumstances to protect the information from misuse, interference, and loss; and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
If you are a resident of Australia and have a concern about ADSMURAI's processing of your personal data that we are unable to resolve, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). For contact information for the OAIC, please see https://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/.
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment, or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises, and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
CONNECTING YOUR GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER ACCOUNT VIA GOOGLE OAUTH
Within the web app (platform), the customer can upload the catalog of products that will appear in your Google Merchant Center account. One of the options given by the app, if the customer wishes, is to connect your Google Merchant Center account to our platform.
In order to be able to publish your product catalog for you once the provider has updated it and layout. This integration is a completely optional service and is not required to use our platform. But if you wish, you must give us permission through Google Oauth, to grant us access to your Google Merchant Center account. Through this option, the provider will have access to the account. By doing so, you understand and agree that ADSMURAI will have access to your account information and will be allowed to use that information for the specific and limited purposes already detailed for providing the Services to you, in accordance with the permissions managed with Google which are: access to 'profile' (public user name), 'email', and 'openid' (user ID to request access to tokens to generate credentials, and to be able to perform actions on behalf of the user).
This data is NOT stored, only permission is requested to Google Oauth to use it because it is necessary data to use the Google Merchant Center.
The information that will be accessed through Google Merchant Center is the "content" which will be used to generate and update product catalogs in the user's Google Merchant Center account and to access the quality audits of Google Merchant Center catalogs. The information that will be saved will be the quality audit information for faster display so that the user does not have to go to Google Merchant Center to view it.
At any time, you can disconnect your Google account and delete this data in your account or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that it be deleted.
Please note that ADSMURAI may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers in social networks (and/or perform any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of ADSMURAI will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that apply in each case and previously accepted by the user.
ADSMURAI will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products, or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That is allegedly unlawful by the national, community, or international regulations or that perform allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
That violate the fundamental rights of persons, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties, and in general any content that ADSMURAI considers inappropriate.
- And in general, that contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Also, ADSMURAI reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, ADSMURAI will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures applicable to this platform and the user, if you want to know them, you should consult the relevant conditions of the network in question.
In case the user sends his/her CV through the TeamTailor platform by means of the access on our website, he/she is informed that the data provided will be processed in order to make him/her participate in the selection processes that may take place, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of the person in charge. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your resume, so resumes sent by other procedures will not be accepted. In case of any modification in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after this period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your resume again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies in our group during the time of conservation of your resume and for the same purposes previously reported.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties is revocable at any time by communicating it to ADSMURAI in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relationship between ADSMURAI and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.